X-Golf’s coaches provide quality 30 or 60 minute lessons to golfers of all calibers, from those new to the game, to beginners, through to your low handicappers and elite amateurs. Our instructors, with their thorough knowledge and understanding of the game, capitalize on X-Golf’s shot, swing motion, analysis data and cameras to help refine and improve your golf skills to get your game, with lessons available every day – including in late evenings.
HIGH TECH SIMULATORS WITH GREAT TEACHING PROS
Package Discounts Available
We offer competitive pricing on our multi-lesson packages available:
- $60 per 30 minute lesson
- $100 per 60 minute lesson
- Visit us to find out more about lesson package discounts
X-Golf has developed a Golf lesson teaching system which combines expert advice, sophisticated swing analysis and a welcoming environment that is redefining the way you learn the game of golf!
Our Lessons are suitable for all levels of golfers and our trained professionals can assist with all aspects of your game. We provide a relaxed atmosphere ensuring value for money, technical advice that can be saved and reviewed and most of all improvements to your game!
DIRECTOR OF INSTRUCTION
2011-2018 • Hantz Golf Club of Tecumseh • Head Golf Professional
2008-2012 • Tecumseh Country Club • Head Golf Professional
2006-2007 • Oakland Hills Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
2002-2005 • Belmont Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
1998-2001 • Highland Meadows Golf Club • Assistant Golf Professional
1996-1997 • Kettenring Country Club • Assistant Golf Professional
- Class A” Member, PGA of America
- Top Finishes on numerous Professional Mini-Tours
- Top Finishes in Michigan PGA & Michigan PGA Eastern Chapter Events
- Top Finishes in Northern Ohio PGA & Toledo Chapter PGA Events
- Eastern Michigan University Men’s Golf Team
- 1994 TDJGA Frank Stranahan “Player of the Year”
Past LPGA Tour Player & Futures Tour Player University of Michigan Women’s Golf
Team NCAA All-American
Wayne State University Men’s Golf Team
2013 Club Champion – Oakland Hills Country Club
Loyola University of Chicago Men’s Golf Team
Siena Heights University Men’s Golf Team
2013 Collegiate Player’s Series “Player of the Year”
As a PGA Professional, it is my assumed responsibility to aid the golfer in comprehending the components of a successful golf game. This is completed through a coaching style that combines the physical element of the game along with the mental approach to the game. The key attributes of a successful golf instructor include knowledge of the golf swing, communication with the student, motivation, and the ability to correctly diagnose swing flaws. Every individual who decides to learn the game of golf is different in their physical attributes and athletic ability. As a result, there is no one correct method of teaching every student.
The student and the instructor must begin by assessing the student’s expectations, goals, level of commitment, strengths, weaknesses, and physical limitations. Following a review of the proper fundamentals, it is the professional’s job to identify key areas of need and work with basic elements of the swing, along with practice drills to attain muscle memory. Once this is completed, the student can begin to improve their score, as well as their enthusiasm for the game. The best results can be achieved by not only individual instruction, but video analysis, playing lessons, drills, use of training aids, custom club-fitting, and strength and flexibility exercises.
INDIVIDUAL LESSON RATES
WEEKDAY LESSON RATE: $100
WEEKEND LESSON RATE: $110
(5) LESSON SERIES - $450
- Covers every aspect of your golf game
- V1 Sports Professional Video Swing Analysis System
- Full Swing
- Short game: proper pitching/chipping technique & how to hit all the specialty shots
- Putting: Many aspects of putting is personal preference and comfort. However, some proper fundamentals must be engrained as well as finding your optimal grip, optic line, setup, and arc of stroke. We will also recommend the best style of putter for you matching your putting stroke to obtain consistent optimal putting performance.
1.5 HR PLAYING LESSON - $150
- On-course management tailored to lower your scores
- Short game: manage yourself better around the greens. Learn what scoring clubs to use and when. How and when to hit short game specialty shots which include:
bump & run chip shots, low trajectory pitch & chip shots with high spin, flop shots, proper bunker play technique, etc.
- How to manage your long and iron game around the golf course to optimize scoring performance. How & when to hit the following ball flights: draws, fades, high trajectory, low trajectory, etc.